My goal is to spank 100 Divas. Divas can be of any gender, any orientation, top or bottom.

Here I am spanking Madeline. Photo taken by Jefferson.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

The List of 100 Divas

A while back, Edge started the 100 Bloggers project. This inspired me to start the 100 Divas project where I would spank 100 Divas.

1. Midori
2. Tristan Taormino
3. FifthAngel
4. WhypDancer
5. Glenda Rider
6. Michele Serchuck
7. Monica Glass (aka Uncle Niko Boy)
8. Miss Elizabeth
9. Cristo
10. Leslie Savage
11. Lee "Bridgett" Harrington
12. Dossie Easton

6 comments:

DESIRE X said...

Are you going to get a spanking too Lolita? We'd love to see your bright red tush along with all of the other treats!

Jefferson said...

Nothing like hot models to make a photographer look gifted.

Anonymous said...

What a deliciously cheeky smile...

From both of you...

Madeline Glass said...

I love when you spank me!

Goose said...

That looks delicious! I can't wait to see how this progresses! What a great expression and a picture perfect ass.
Goose

Sadie Dark said...

Hi Lolita,

What a fantastic idea and what a great and sexy pic. A beautiful bare bum and bits and your cheeful smile. Were you topless or naked, if so that makes it even more special. Can't wait for the other 99.

Love & Kisses Sadie